Approx. Rs 1.65 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
Lifting & Positioning Device for Material Charging:Application:
|Brand||Shree Veer Engg Fabrications|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Voltage [V]||240 V|
|Frequency [Hz]||50 Hz|
|Motor Power HP||3Hp|
The Lifting & Positioning Unit / IPC Bin loader is used for transferring and discharging the material dust free and without human touch in pharmaceutical industries for Load powder in to hopper of Tablet Compression Machine
It consists of a main frame, Bin fixing arm, Hydraulic lifting device and pivot base. This main frame move 360 degree on axis and Bin fixing arm move upward and downward in the frame by hydraulic cylinder and power pack system.
The moveable container/Bin bringing placed beneath the fixing arm, operate the hydraulic drive system which lifts arm with the container and it raises the container till it gets stops exactly in a position, slew the column to swivel the bin over inlet of the next processing equipment, then it could be unload by opening of butterfly on the whatever next processing equipment.Salient Features:
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304 with General Structure made out of mild steel and claded / Covered with SS304 with cGMP Compliance Design
- Capacity matching with IPC Container
- Suitable for load material on Tablet Press Machine Hopper
- 360 degree Swiveling movement of lifting arm.
- Loading height designed as per end user requirement and slab height.
- Hydraulic power pack system for lifting.
- If the power goes off, the loader remains where it was.
- Limit switches are provided to stop the hydraulic drive when the stroke is competed